- The best mix of performances and price
- Up to 7 trays for the a wide choice of products from snacks to bottles
- Optimal visibility of the offered items
- High efficency cooling unit for low energy consumption
- Design and user interface
- Simple and elegant design in line with Opera and Festival Classic
- LED lighting of the internal part of the cell
- Capacitive or membrane numeric keypad
- Pull out delivery bin
- Rolling price display
- Electronics and maintenance
- Large graphical display 188 x 64 pixel
- Developed on the updated N&W electronic platform with 16 bits electronic with 4 MB flash memory
- Easy management of the machine set up through GIGA
- All Snacks / Snacks + Can&Bottles
- User Interface
- Numeric selections
- Product capacity
- No. of selections
- No. of trays
- Preserving temperature
- Food 0°-4°, Snack 8°-15°
- Executive MDB
- 1830 mm
- 890 mm
- 793 mm
- Depth with door open
- 1495 mm
- 270 kg
- 230 V
- Max. power consumption
- 500 W
- 50 Hz
Brochures and images
Images download is free, any modification to the original is not allowed. Images must be used in order to display or promote the products.
High definition images
VENDING PARIS 2014: an exciting new edition is about to get off the ground
The best of automatic vending and that’s not all… a totally renewed format, three events in one in order to enjoy the best of what the market has to offer. We can’t wait to be there.
Wittenborg goes Outdoor
On two of the busiest highways into Stockholm, Wittenborg’s Swedish customer Coffee Center is advertising its coffee and two of N&W’s machines: Wittenborg 7100 Plus and Necta Karisma.
One of the places is between the Kista exhibition centre (Kistamässan) and the E4 highway, where two of Sweden’s largest LED signs for outdoor advertising with a total of 90m2 are placed. This is very close to the Kista Gallerian, which has more than 18m visitors per year.
VIP operator workshop: ‘Coffee & Web Lounge’
On December 2013 N&W welcomed a selection of German operators to a special VIP workshop focussed on developing new markets in the public premium vending marketplace.
The ‘Coffee & Web Lounge’ is a project created by N&W and its partners. It consists of a coffee machine in a modern enclosure, lounge chairs and connected iPads: we thinks it’s the smallest and smartest internet café in the world!
N&W seals major deal with NH Italia
Hotels in 31 Italian cities will serve coffee with charisma in 2014