Karisma 2ES+IN with cup warmer & cooler
Images download is free, any modification to the original is not allowed. Images must be used in order to display or promote Necta / Wittenborg / Sgl products.
- ">ld download
- Design and user interface
- Contemporary Italian design with coordinated stylish accessories (cup warmer & cooler) in a compact size
- Modern projected capacitive 7'' touch screen
- Neat and clean back of the machine
- Front and side lighting with ghost-light effects
- Anti-fingerprint stainless steel elements
- New technologies
- N&W Z4000 coffee brewer with variable chamber (from 7 to 15 gr)
- A new Fresh Milk System (Milk PerFoamer) that adheres to the restrictrive hygenic and safety rules
- 3 stainless steel boilers (set to different temperatures), allowing the dispensing of coffee, hot water and steam at the same time
- Steam wand with temperature probe & frothing head
- Simple use and maintenance
- Simple customization of the machine parameters and drink recipes
- Automatic cleaning process of the fresh milk circuit
- Internal components easily accessible for maintenance intervention
- Necta colour coding concept for the plastic parts which require a daily cleaning
Karisma - Design
Karisma - Cleaning & Maintenance
Karisma - Drink preparation
- Coffee brewer(s)
- 1 Espresso Z4000 with variable chamber (from 7 to 15 gr. capacity) with two grinders
- User interface
- Capacitive 7'' touch-screen
- Steam wand
- Lateral hot water
- Automatic cappuccinatore
- No. of selections
- Up to 12 selections per screenshot
- No. of canisters
- Beans capacity
- 1,2 Kg x2
- Soluble canister(s) capacity
- 1,8 Kg (chocolate), 1,8 Kg (ginseng), 0,75 Kg (milk), 0,5 Kg (barley)
- Hourly output
- 200 cups/h, 20 L hot water/h
- 550 mm, 750 mm (with beans hoppers)
- 400 mm
- 600 mm
- Depth with door open
- 855 mm
- Approx. 65 Kg
- Height of delivery area
- From 75 mm to 150 mm
- 230 V (16 A), 400 V, 230 V (38 A)
- 50 Hz
- Power consumption
- 3150 W (230 V (16 A)), 8800 W (400 V- 230 V (38 A))
- No. of boiler(s)
- Boiler capacity
- 1 for Espresso 0,5 L, 1 for Steam 0, 8 L, 1 for Instant products 0,5 L
- Solid waste container
- 60/70 cakes
Brochures and images
Images download is free, any modification to the original is not allowed. Images must be used in order to display or promote the products.
- Quality in the cup
- Cutting edge technology together with the heritage of Italian espresso, taste and culture
- The best of coffee drinks using coffee beans, fresh milk, and soluble products
- Creation of a personally customized coffee menu, a taste feast which satisfies the most demanding palates
- Interactive, capacitive and latest generation 7'' touch screen
- Easy to use by staff or in self-service mode
- Flexible menu options: from 9 to 12 selection icons on each screenshot
- Dispensing up to 200 cups/hour - consistently perfect
- Offering a rapid and optimal service, especially at peak hours, ensuring a professional drink quality
- Equipped with an innovative, performing milk pump which guarantees speed and reliability of doses
N&W and Giovanni Trapattoni. The winning combination continues...
N&W Global Vending was present from May 27 to June 3, during the "pre-European" training of the Irish National Team in Montecatini Terme.
The team coached by Giovanni Trapattoni had the opportunity to enjoy the excellence of the Italian espresso from the N&W vending machines (Capsy and Concerto) located within the hotel and the sports field where the team are preparing for this major football event.
N&W Announce Launch of Necta App for iPad
N&W unveiled the Necta App during the latest Venditalia 2012 exhibition gathering genuine positive comments and interest from visitors.
The Necta App is now available for free from the App Store.
VENDITALIA 2012: four days of success for N&W
Venditalia 2012 is just behind the corner, but it’s already time to draw up a balance of the exhibition: great number of visitors and many enthusiastic comments.
Venditalia and Giovanni Trapattoni: a triumph for N&W, any way you look at it.
(Giovanni Trapattoni with N&W CEO Andrea Zocchi)
Besøg os på Venditalia 2012 fra 9.-12. maj 2012
Venditalia 2012 nærmer sig, og vi glæder os til at tage imod vores kunder i Milano fra den 9. til 12. maj.
På vores helt nye stand vil vi introducere dig til N&Ws verden, hvor kvalitet og teknologi forenes.
Save the date - 9-12 May 2012
Venditalia 2012 is approaching, get ready to meet N&W in Milan, from May 9th till May 12th.
In an impressive booth, you will have the unique opportunity to enter into the N&W world, where quality meets technology.
- Patented technologies for a perfect drink
- Z4000 coffe unit - in double espresso version and new instant technology at your service
- 24 volts variable speed mixers
- Possibility to have cups with two different capacity according to the selected drink
- Highly customizable drinks menu: up to 56 selections
- Self adjusting blades available as option
- Touch the difference
- Selection area with wide touch screen - 21.5", full HD
- Elegant and easy starting screen that allows customization
- Displayed menu with big product icons customizable
- Possibility to feature spots and to entertain the end user
- Drink or product nutritional facts always available
- New Necta Touch screen platform specific for the vending business
- Multimedia content management through Giga Touch
- Movement IR sensor
- UMTS connection to show live news, RSS feed and manage the machine in real time available as option
Canto Touch range
Hight resolution image
High resolution image