General terms and conditions of use
Thank you for visiting this website (hereinafter the "Site"). Please be sure to read the Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter "T&C") contained in this document carefully since any use of this website constitutes your acceptance of the T&C set our herein. If you do not agree to the following T&C, please note that you are not allowed to use the Site.Throughout this Site, the terms "we", "us", "our", "N&W" refer to N&W Global Vending S.p.A. and any of its affiliated companies, the terms "you", "your", "user" or "users" refer to every possible user of the Site.We reserve the right to di discontinue or to make partial or complete modifications to this website or to the T&C. Please note that we may make such changes at our own discrection and without prior announcement. We may add, change, discontinue, remove, or suspende any other content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.Any changes to these T&C or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. We must therefore ask you, next time you visit this website, to view the T&C again and to note any changes or amendments that may have been made. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
- Use of and access to the web site
- This Site is only for your personal use. You may not distibute, exchange, modify, sell, or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio, and video, for any business, commercial, or public purpose. As long as you comply with the T&C, N&W grants you a non-exclusive,non transferable, limited right to enter, display, and use this Site. If you wish to create a link to the present website, you must request the permission of N&W at the following e-mail address: email@example.com. You are informed that if N&W grants the before mentioned permission, it is in no way responsible for the content, lawfulness, nature, quality and truthfulness of the information displayed trough any link to its website. N&W reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, refuse access to any User for any reason or for no reason whatsover. Each User is responsible for providing and operating properly all equipment necessary to access the Site.
- All materials on this Site, including but not limited to information, data, communications, editorial contents, audio, images, software, text and video clips (collectively the "Content"), are covered by various intellectual property right protections, including domestic and international copyright, trademark, and trade secrecy law. You cannot use the Content of this Site, except as specified herein. You agree to follow all instructions on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content. There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks, and trademarks found on this Site. By making them available on this Site, N&W is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. N&W consents to you browsing N&W Corporate Web pages on your computer or printing copies of extracts from these pages for your personal use only and not for redistribution unless consented to in writing by N&W. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark law or other industrial property rights.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- This website may contain links to other Internet sites on the World Wide Web. N&W provides such links for your convenience only, and it is not responsible for the content of any website linked to or from this Site. By linking to such third-party site, you shall review and agree to those sites' rules of use before using such sites. Links from this Site to any other website do not mean that N&W approves of, or reccomends that website. The links are provided in good faith and N&W disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legalty, or validity of any content on any other website.
- You are fully responsible for the content and correctness of details sent to N&W as well as for the non-violation of any third-party rights that may be involved in such details. Any non-personal communication or material that you transmit to this website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, etc. is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You give the consent for N&W to store such details and to use the same for the purpose of statistical analysis or for any other specified business purpose including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. By submitting information, you warrant the ownership of the material / content submitted, and that it is not defamatory. You shall not post on the Site any content which is, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing or threatening, contains viruses or other contaminating or destructive features, violates the rights of others, such as content which infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or violates any right of privacy or publicity, or otherwise violates any applicable law. You may not post on the Site any links to any external Internet sites that are obscene or pornograohic. We reserve the right to delete any content that at our only discretion is unacceptable and correct any errors and omissions. Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. Consequently any message or information sent to this Site may be read or intercepted by others. This does not cause N&W to have any special responsibility in this respect.
- Disclaimer of warranty-limitation of liability
- N&W has compiled the information provided on this website to the best of its knowledge and using professional diligence. N&W makes no warranties or representations whatsover concerning this Site or any linked site or its content, including the quality of the products and services described in the Site, the availability of any site or the information and materials on it or the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of that information and materials. N&W also do not warrants or represents that your access to or use of any site will be uninterrupted of free of errors or omissions, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site is free of computer viruses or other harmful components. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this Site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement.UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL N&W BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE OR ITS CONTENTS OR TERMINATION OF THIS SITE OR DENIAL OF ACCESS TO THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, EVEN IF N&W HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE USE, QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE AND THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT IS ASSUMED SOLELY BY YOU. IN THE STATES WHERE IT IS NOT ALLOWED THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE LIABILITY OF N&W SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold N&W and all of its agents, directors, employees, information providers, licensors and licensees, officers, and parent (collectively, the "Parties"), harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including, attorneys' fees and costs), incurred by the Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these T&C or the foregoing representations, warranties, and covenants. N&W reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with N&W's defence of such claim.
- Applicable law
- This T&C constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. Any legal claims or lawsuits in conjunction with this website or its use are subject to the interpretation of the laws of italy.